September 22, 2016

LOVE ADDICTS ANONYMOUS Teaser #1


Hi guys,

Here's a first preview of Love Addicts Anonymous. This is the non-edited version. Please excuse any errors.




“Can you please, for the love of God, put something on?” she says with disdain, as if my nakedness is annoying, something to be avoided.
She even sounds bored.
“Why?”
She scowls, her gaze not leaving mine. “Because it’s rude to run around naked.”
I cock my head to the side, taking her in from head to toe. I cannot help but smile. “What are you?”
“What am I?”
“A nun?”
For a moment she seems taken aback. “I’m sorry?”
“Are you a nun?”
She stares at me blankly before her brows shoot upwards. “Wow. You’re a jerk with a capital J. What are you going to ask me next? Whether I’m the maid? Because I bet that’s the fantasy playing right before your eyes now.”
I let out a snort.
She has no idea.
Really, I just can’t help myself. She isn’t just hot; she’s funny too. That’s a sexy combination.
“Well, are you?” I prompt.
She scowls. “No, obviously.”
“That’s too bad.” I cross my arms over my chest as I regard her with the kind of look that’s melted many panties. 

*End of Teaser*

Pre-order EXCLUSIVELY on iBooks 




➜Add Love Addicts Anonymous to your TBR list on Goodreads!
http://bit.ly/1qYEltz



coming Nov 7th, 2016


Sign up to my mailing list to be notified on release day ➜ http://eepurl.com/bFUFVT to be notified on release day. You will also be entered in a drawing to win a $50 Amazon Gift card or enter your details below:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on the new cover! AWESOME giveaway! Thanks to Lady Amber for the GoodReads invite! I am making a blog post that will go live tomorrow morning at 12:01 a.m. EST--> https://goo.gl/Aecj0W Can't wait to read this one!!!

    ReplyDelete