March 27, 2014

Happy One Year Anniversary of Surrender Your Love


Happy One Year Anniversary of Surrender Your Love

Today, one year ago, I published Surrender Your Love. I still remember that it took me almost a year to write it…all the frustrations, all the doubt, and all the fear, and yes all the late hours I invested in this book. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect so many readers would love this book. I never thought one book would turn into a series, and that readers would ask for more.
I’m so grateful for each letter, for each word of support, and for everyone who helped spread the word. I can never thank my readers enough for blessing me with their love and support, for writing reviews, and for being the best fans—ever.

I love you all. I thank each and every one of you.

Links are below:

Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1lpqkjC

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved this series! I've read it over and over again. Do you sell autographed copies of your books? I would love one.

    ReplyDelete