February 15, 2015

AN INDECENT PROPOSAL Teaser #2


Hi guys,

Here's a second preview of AN INDECENT PROPOSAL. The release date is February 23rd, 2015.
***

“I know you want me, too, Laurie,” he whispered. His hand cupped the back of my neck, and his lips inched just a little bit closer, his breath caressing my mouth. “What’s stopping you?”
I couldn’t reply. Every fiber of my body wanted him, but getting what I wanted wasn’t an option.
“Why are you holding back?” he insisted.
“I can’t,” I whispered, prying my gaze off him. “As much as I want to, I can’t. I’m sorry.”
“That’s a shame. You’re a challenge. I’ll have a great time figuring you out. But damn, you’re shy.” He leaned in to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. Ever so slowly, he trailed his fingers down my naked skin to my shoulder.
Shy? He couldn’t be serious.
“God, woman.” He let out a sharp breath. “Put something on before I forget what my mother taught me and ravish you on the spot.”
“What?” I laughed. Where did that come from? My clothes weren’t particularly revealing. Besides, it was hot outside. What the heck was I supposed to wear? A ski suit?
“I’m not the kind of man who imposes.” He looked at me with way too much intensity. “You’ll have to ask for it, because I’m not going to force myself on you.”

*End of Teaser*

Did you like the teaser? If yes, please like and share. Another one coming soon.

Jessica ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment