February 25, 2016

Thank you

Two days ago Bad Boy- Book 3/standalone - went live. I want to thank each and every one of you for reading BAD BOY, recommending it to your friends, and for leaving a review. For loving Chase and letting him touch your heart.
I can't wait to share HALF TRUTHS soon. It's a FREE bonus novella that will only be available to those who are on my mailing list. Make sure to sign up here
I'm writing it as we speak. I also have many new and sexy releases coming up, and can't wait to share them all with you.
One of them will be about Kaiden. heart emoticon
Here are the ones I'm working on for this spring 2016:
Half Truths (free novella for subscribers only)
Beautiful Distraction (April 12th, Kellan's book, standalone)
Love Addiction Anonymous (May-June, Kaiden's book, standalone)

XOX
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment