March 11, 2016

Beautiful Distraction Teaser #1

Hi guys,

Here's a first preview of Beautiful Distraction. This is the non-edited version. Please excuse any errors. The release date is April 12th, 2016. Preorder Links are below.


As soon as he’s gone, she turns to me. “What the hell!” she mouths in case he’s eavesdropping. “Why didn’t you say he was hot?”
I shrug my shoulders. “He’s okayish.”
“Okayish?” Mandy asks aghast. “He’s hot, hot, hot with a capital H!” She glances over her shoulder to the hallway then back to me. “Please don’t tell me you wouldn’t do him.”
The reprimand is palpable in her voice.
I grimace as heat creeps up my face. If only she knew how often I’ve actually done him in my head, she’d be both appalled and proud of me.
“I’ve seen better guys out there,” I mutter.
“Then I’m calling dibs.”
“You don’t get to call dibs. I saw him first.” My head snaps to her. To my dismay, I realize she’s smiling. Oh, shit. Who says things like that? We’re not sixteen any more. I begin to dab at my hair with the towel, as I consider how to rectify my words. “What I was trying to say is that he isn’t even your type,” I add quickly, but it’s too late.
She eyes me, amused. I can see her brain cells working. “You like him,” she states, smiling like she knows something that I don’t.
***End of Teaser****
Beautiful Distraction
Release Date: April 12th, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment